Adobe InCopy 2020 v126.96.36.199 is part of Creative Cloud ™. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. You also get 20GB of cloud storage for backup and sharing. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. With Sync Fonts, you can quickly find the perfect font from the growing Adobe Typekit library, sync it to your system, and start using it right away.
InCopy’s parallel collaborative workflow integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign® to let writers, editors, and designers work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting one another’s contributions.
InCopy has a sleek new look. Now you control the brightness of the user interface so you can see your layouts more clearly.
HiDPI and Retina display support
From text to complex artwork, every element of your design will have greater clarity and vibrancy thanks to high-resolution Retina display support on the new MacBook Pro.
Font search enhancements
Find the perfect font – fast. Search for any part of a font name. Mark your favorites to display only those fonts. Quickly find the right font for your layout by using the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text.
Adobe Exchange panel
Adobe Exchange is a great source for extensions, plug-ins, templates, and more. Some resources are free; others are available to buy. All have been created to bring extra functionality to InCopy.
Flexible page views
Edit in view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100% accurate line breaks. Story View gives you faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in context.
View copyfit information as you work. Constant visual feedback shows you how much space remains – or how far you’re overset. You can easily track story depth, as well as line, word, and character counts.
Here are some key Features of “Adobe InCopy 2020 v188.8.131.52” :
- Footnotes that span columns
- Open type enhancements
- Modernized user interface
- Work with glyphs more easily
- Place images into tables
- Easy application of shading to text; includes controls for offsets and more
- Place Gun for adding borders to tables
- New Find Previous command
- Shortcuts and memory preferences when updating to the latest version
- Footnote enhancements that respect text wrap
- Color swatch folders for better swatch management
- Drag-and-drop table editing
- HiDPI and Retina display support in Windows
- Adobe Typekit integration
- Typekit font syncing
- Quicker font searching
- Simplified hyperlink creation
- Different page views when editing
- Improved copyfitting while working
- Save to Cloud command that your files on any device available makes
- Recently used fonts
- Middle Eastern language support
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 *
* Not supported on Windows 10 version 1507.
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card)
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Adobe InCopy 2020 v184.108.40.206