Autodesk Tolerance Inventor 2020 is a software for tolerance analysis designed to examine the impact of cost changes in dimensions.
Tolerance analysis A common term in the scope of variation of dimensions is potentially more common in mechanical engineering components or assemblies.
The tolerance stackup analysis, only in the Product series Design & Manufacturing.
This software allows geometric dimensional and dimensional analysis (GD & T) to be analyzed in a three-dimensional model to greatly reduce the problems of tolerance that we encounter in the manufacturing process.
Autodesk Inventor Tolerance Analysis provides engineers with capabilities such as calculating the worst case, calculating RSS, providing statistical results for analyzes, and reporting statistical results in the form of Cpk, Sigma, DPMO, or Yield.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Inventor Tolerance Analysis 2020”:
- An advanced tool for analyzing tolerance
- Analyzing Tolerance Stack-up
- Reducing Transformation Issues When Generated
- Integrating with Inventor Software
- Providing Advanced Statistical Results
- Calculating the Worst Mode and RSS
- Reporting Metrics for statistical results such as Cpk, Sigma, DPMO, or Yield
- Generate reports to communicate between analysis results and efforts made to control costs
- OS : Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Autodesk Inventor Tolerance Analysis 2020 requires Autodesk Inventor 2019 or 2020
- Please ensure that you are installing a supported operating system. Autodesk Inventor 2019 and Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019 support only 64-bit operating systems and can not be installed on 32-bit systems.
3.0 GHz or higher, 4 or more coresMinimum:
2.5 GHz or greater
20 GB RAM or moreMinimum:
8 GB RAM for less than 500 part assemblies
- DISK SPACE
Installer plus full installation: 40 GB
4 GB GPU with 106 GB / S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliantMinimum:
1 GB GPU with 29 GB / S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%Minimum:
1280 x 1024NETWORK
Internet connection for web install with Autodesk® Desktop Application, Autodesk® collaborative functionality, .NET installation, web downloads, and licensing.
Network license manager supports Windows Server® 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 and the operating systems listed above.
SPREADSHEET Full local installation of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAsembles, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations.
64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
Office 365 subscribers must ensure that they have a local installation of Microsoft Excel 2016.
Windows Excel Starter®, OpenOffice®, and browser-based Office 365 applications are not supported.
Framework Framework .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation.
Download Autodesk Inventor Tolerance Analysis 2020