RFEM 5 is software developed by Dlubal, a company specializing in complex computing and 3D finite element analysis.
Using this software, you can design and analyze different structures. This software is for designing and designing structures, determining materials, calculating weights on different parts of the structure, designing walls, columns, plates and shells. Is used.
This software allows you to design composite structures as well as other models and contact elements.
This software is able to compute and report various structural parameters such as internal forces, deformations, tensions, the amount of auxiliary and supporting forces, and surface tension levels.
The RFEM is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM is used to define structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structures systems consisting of plates, walls, shells and members.
The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as model solid and contact elements.
RFEM provides deformations, internal forces, stresses, support forces, and soil contact stresses.
The corresponding add-on modules facilitate data input by automatic generation of structures and connections or can be used to perform further analyzes and designs according to various standards.
Here are some key features of “Dlubal RFEM v5.13.01“:
- Structural design and analysis of three dimensional finite element
- Calculation of internal and external forces
- Determination of structures and materials
- Calculation of surface tension of soils
- Performing BIM projects and constructing a structure guide
- Full 3D modeling and advanced
- management Construction projects
- OS : Windows 7 (SP1 required) ,8.1, 10 (64 bit)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Processor unit: 3 GHz
- Graphics: 256 MB dedicated
Download Dlubal RFEM v5.13.01