Easy File Shredder v2.0.2020.122. Emptying the Recycle Bin and even quick-formatting your hard drive does not mean that your files are securely deleted. Anyone with file recovery software can access them in just a couple of minutes and access your sensitive data. This is why it is especially dangerous to sell or give away your computer without securely removing all sensitive files from it. Easy File Shredder is a file eraser app that will help you shred files beyond recovery, wipe free disk space, and keep your private information safe and secure.
Emptying the Ricycle between and even fast formatting your hard drive does not mean completely deleting files and data, and any user with an ebay game software can easily restore all of them and access your sensitive data again. . For this reason, you should ensure that your data is completely irreversible when you want to resell your system or completely transfer it to another user. Easy File Shredder softwareDesigned for this purpose and used as a disk cleaner to remove any irreversible data bits from your HDD or SSD. To protect your privacy. The software uses advanced data removal algorithms to clean data and crush free disk space so that no traces of deleted files remain.
Here are some key Features of “Easy File Shredder v2.0.2020.122” :
- Full and irreversible deletion of files
- Use of standard and secure algorithms
- Ability to define the desired algorithm for the program
- Support for removable storage media (SD Flash, Compact Flash, USB drives)
- Compatible with HDD and SSD drives
- High speed formatting and clearing
- Warn user before permanently deleting files
- Simple and easy interface
- 1- Install the software.
2- Copy and paste the contents of one of the x86 or x64 folders into the Cracked file folder, depending on your operating system version (32-bit or 64-bit).
3. Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen page and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location option do.
Easy File Shredder v2.0.2020.122