Microsoft Dynamics 365 v9.0 product Microsoft is a software integrated, advanced and intelligent for customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning in various companies and organizations. With this software you can communicate with employees and customers and do many management activities. From work scheduling and scheduling to product analysis, customer feedback, and financial charts, all can be used in one software. In the new version of the software you can use artificial intelligence, Mixed Reality and mobile interfacesUse it for more communication. The software is designed to be highly adaptable and scalable and will act quickly in accordance with the principles of your organization. In the new section of Business Central you can see all the management solutions by directly engaging customers and check the progress of the collection. No matter what industry your organization operates in, this software is suitable for managing any type of organization.
The software is designed with the approach of increasing customer relationship and optimized management of organizational resources and includes two parts CRM and ERP. Customer Relationship Management refers to all the processes and technologies used by companies and organizations to identify, encourage, extend, maintain, and provide better customer service, including the management of the variety of ways that the customer uses the organization. The principles of customer relationship management describe how to successfully create and implement a system for managing customer communications from the start-up of such a system to its maintenance at different times.
Customer Relationship Management is an integrated information system that is used to plan, schedule, and control the pre- and post-sales activities of an organization with the aim of empowering customers to interact with the organization through a variety of tools such as the website, telephone, and more.
Organizational resource planning involves a wide variety of activities that lead to the improvement of an organization’s performance and manages all the data and processes of an organization in a software system in a continuous, systematic and accurate database. It is based on application software that seamlessly manages all of an organization’s internal operations across the organization’s operating units.
These activities can cover a wide range of sales management, supply management, production management, quality management, warehouse management, logistics management, maintenance management, project management, financial management, cost management, human resources management and engineering management.
Here are some key Features of “Microsoft Dynamics 365 v9.0” :
- Enterprise CRM and ERP management and enterprise software
- Utilizing artificial intelligence, hybrid reality and interfacesSounds of the
- of the financial as well as resource management
- improving the products according to customer feedback
- Contact deeper and deeper between the various organs of the organization
- preparation of financial reports detailed and beautiful
- automation of many processes
- planning and scheduling operations and employees
- Compatible with various communication and enterprise systems
- Compatible with mobile and tablet versions
- Build beautiful and powerful presentations for the suite
- Provide specific management strategies in critical situations
- High adaptability and scalability to the type of business activity
- With Business Central unit management console
- Minimum system requirements:
– Processor: x64 architecture or compatible 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
– Memory: 4 GB RAM
– Hard disk: 10 GB of available hard disk space
- Recommended system requirements:
– Processor: Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz CPU or higher such as AMD Opteron or Intel Xeon systems
– Memory: 8 GB RAM or more
– Hard disk: 40 GB or more of available hard disk space
Microsoft Dynamics 365 v9.0