Adobe After Effects CC 2019 is part of Creative Cloud™. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Adobe After Effects CC is a new version of the special effects giant recently released by Adobe. In the new series, the software also uses 4-D effects. Sharing the project between multiple computers and easy access to shared files is another feature of Adobe After Effects CC.
Using the Edge tool in this application keeps more details when removing background elements. The VFX tool is used for photo stabilization and accurate photo editing. When editing a movie, you can change the way the camera is displayed and manage the project in different ways. In this application, if you close the project by mistake, the content of the editing file will remain constant while the software is opened.
The more famous CC effect is because of the CineWare plugin, because it uses this plugin to effect the whole project used in cinema 4d software and performs the necessary work on the project. Just to work with this plugin, there should be a good system so that we can see the high-quality project in the next-generation effects simultaneously with the work. After Effect CineWare is a layer that you can enter into a project.
Here are some key features of “Adobe After Effects CC 2019”:
– Ability to use 3D files of other software
– Limit the edge of the tool
– Warp Stabilizer with new features
– Camera detector with new features
– Optimized cache performance system
– Optimize and increase performance acceleration
– New pixel crystal motion system
– Layers of text and shape in two-dimensional and three-dimensional
– Essential mobile software
– Precise and deep color
– Motion control tool
– New user interface
– Preset animation stations
– Precise audio frame support
– Supports various media types
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. See the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.*
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
Download Adobe After Effects CC 2019