SilverFast HDR Studio 8 is an advanced software for photographers to automatically optimize the quality of images.
To scan images in a 64-bit and 48-bit HDR (I) RAW data format that contains accurate and complete photo information, photo editing and color auto calibration , designed.
This software is able to automatically correct and improve the quality of images with the help of a significant set of editing parameters.
Auto Contrast Optimization (AACO) can optimize dark areas and high-contrast images in one eye without affecting detail.
Photographers and professionals rely on all types of digital imaging software. With the help of this software you can select and optimize many images simultaneously.
Here are some key features of “SilverFast HDR Studio v8.8.0r15”:
- Improved photo quality
- Instant control of each photo setting
- Full color management and control tools
- Batch processing of images
- Automatic calibration of the color of the scanner
- Adjusting the contrast of the image
- Easy interface and step-by-step Step
- 64-bit systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10
- 2 GHz Processor or faster (Multi-core recommended)
- 4 GB RAM main memory (8 GB RAM recommended)
- 2 GB free space Hard disk drive for the software file
- Up to 20 GB free space on the main system hard disk drive for the cache
- Supported scanner (compatibility)
- DVD drive or internet connection
- Latest firmware installed on scanner device
- SilverFast 8 supports Photoshop CS3 to CS6 and CC.
(Photoshop CS6 and higher on OS X are only supported if 64 bit drivers are available for the scanner.)
- supports Photoshop Elements 8 to 14.
- can also be installed on Windows as a TWAIN module.
Download SilverFast HDR Studio v8.8.0r15