KULI 13 is one of MAGNA’s products software, The optimal and efficient use of energy in every piece of vehicle is important for the automotive industry, so the main focus of the engineers is on the power transmission, heating and air conditioning system, as well as engine cooling to ensure safe operation.
Depending on the application of KULI a long history in the simulation and optimization system for thermal management applications in vehicles.
In the future, facilitating a comprehensive review of energy flows is needed; it means that mechanical strength, electrical power and thermal power are simulated simultaneously and optimized in parallel.
To perform this simulation, KULI software will effectively support system setup and control strategies to optimize performance, comfort and reliability of the car’s performance.
Here are some key features of “MAGNA KULI v13.0“:
- Provides a new dynamic development solution for dynamic development
- Supports parallel flow cooling and oil cycle
- Possibility of setting the initial temperature of tubes and circuits by the actuator
- With the mechanism of the message and advanced logon error
- The ability to change The unit given in the axis of the two
- dimensional diagrams – Easy selection of results in the project tree with the aid of a filter
- Choosing coolants R290, R32, R454c and R410a based on the NIST standard
- The ability to add sensors and operators to the occupant compartment
- OS:Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 SP1 (64 bit)
- 5 GB of Free Disk Space
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.4 GHz processor speed clock
Download MAGNA KULI v13.0