RIBtec 19.0 is an integrated software that allows structural member design and CAD / FEM-applications at the same time for structural and soil engineering, as well as for advanced tunnel and bridge constructions. A wide range of multi-purpose tools are available that cover routine work as well as challenging engineering tasks in the high-end range. RIBtec includes all structural engineering tools. An object oriented, context sensitive functionality under Windows is the base for great comfort in application and high security in use. All applications have the background of more than 45 years of software development in the area of structural and geotechnical analysis, design and construction. The available engineering tools are supplemented by a general office- and project-management application.
RIBtec RIB Software is an engineering software designed to design and simulate members of various structures that provide CAD and FEM capabilities simultaneously. This software can be used to analyze the soil and design bridges and tunnels. This software provides all the necessary civil engineering tools to its users. Special features of this software include finite element calculations, 3D design of bridge and tunnel structures, construction of building model information or BIM, construction project management, advanced measurement tools, design of the initial design framework, determination of necessary measures for structural upgrading And saving time in designing structures.
Here are some key Features of “RIBtec v19.0 build 22.05.2019” :
- Valuable collection of structural engineering design tools for essential engineering tasks
- For reinforced concrete, steel and wood design according to DIN and EN with corresponding national annexes for DE, AT, SK / CZ and UK
- Continuous beam for reinforced concrete incl . reinforcement proposal
- Reinforced concrete column with standard cross-sections
- Rectangular reinforced concrete foundations
- Simple building construction slab system incl. reinforced concrete design
- The package contains more than 20 structural engineering components and detailed proofs
- An easy-to-use CAD tool for exporting drawn drawings.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– 4 GB of RAM or higher
– Dual-core CPU at 2.4 GHz clock speed or better
– 7200 RPM hard disk or better
– 10 GB of free space
RIBtec v19.0 build 22.05.2019