Architect 3D 20 Landscape Design offers a complete set of tools to help you plan, create and visualize your garden and exterior.
Draw up the plan of your terrace, the exterior kitchen or swimming pool, equip your exterior areas with high-end furniture and add your own personal touch by choosing the plants you want in our large plant bar.
A virtual tour and highly realistic 3D rendering allow you to review the results, and the plant growth projection gives you additional strength to your project.
To help you plan your house realistically, the Architect 3D Garden & Exterior Edition keeps the main features of Architect 3D: the design of your home, the windows, roofs, and all your electrical, plumbing and lighting installations.
Here are some key features of “Architect 3D v20 Landscape Design”:
- Design of the green space of the building using the topography of the earth
- Deploying objects with drag and drop only
- Design and design of the design in two dimensional and three-dimensional
- Design with all the technical characteristics and Object materials
- More than 3000 different objects, including plants and furniture
- Ability to design a building plan
- Possibility to add a window, a window, a lightning to the building
- Integrating and outputting outputs in DXF and DWG formats.
- with AutoCad software and Studio Max 3DS the possibility of importing designs from AutoCAD, ViaCAD, Shark Sketchup and Google and the ability to add custom objects and components to the book home Software
- Platform : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
– 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
– 512MB RAM
– 5.5GB free hard disk space
– 3D Video card (1024 * 768 min 32-bit)
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use a high capacity hard drive.
Download Architect 3D v20 Landscape Design