Remote Desktop Manager 14 is a small program used to manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can quickly add, edit, delete or organize your remote connection. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacement for Remote Desktops Snap-in.Remote Desktop Manager is a powerful application for managing all remote connections. This software allows you to quickly add, delete, edit and find remote connections. This software is compatible with Remote Desktop and Terminal Services.
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an ever-growing inventory of on-site and off-site servers, computers and devices. Yet relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and unsecure. Instead of being treated to streamlined clarity, IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians struggle with ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management, and access control on a platform that is secure, scalable, and refreshingly simple to use.
Here are some key Features of “Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v184.108.40.206” :
- Small size
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
- Add a name, image and description to your configuration
- Run in tray icon
- Quick access menu in the tray icon
- Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
- Support for Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Search filter
- Auto start for Windows startup
- Auto update
- Nice UI with theme support
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
- 64-bit Support
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1.
Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v220.127.116.11