Rohos Logon Key 3 installs a new welcome screen system for the login dialog (login dialog). This software is easy to use, user-friendly, reliable and smarter than the Windows 2000 login dialog or the typical welcome screen for Windows XP. By Rohos Logon Key, you can replace your password with a hardware key. In fact, Rohos is a software that allows you to access Windows through USB, so you can store your username and password information on a USB flash drive and then for Use this key to enter your personal computer environment.
Here are some key Features of “Rohos Logon Key v3.9” :
- Stores and auto-fill the Windows password by using your USB flash drive.
- Shows clock, date and customized text messages on the welcome screen.
- Set new shutdown dialog (loggoff screen) with customized picture, always visible hibernate button and ‘on computer’ time counter.
- Allows you to edit the user list on the welcome screen.
USB-stick Security features:
- Automatically locks your desktop while removing the USB stick (flash drive).
- Protects USB flash drive by PIN code entry.
- Anti-keylogger features: Virtual keyboard for PIN code.
- Secures your shares by eliminating unwanted access to your shared folders.
Allows you to customize welcome screen with:
- Your logo background picture
- A bigger user account image (icon for user account). (Only for Win2k)
- Captions and text messages (works like reminder).
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 64-bit Support
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1.
Download Rohos Logon Key v3.9