WindowManager 10 lets you enhance your paintings glide through remembering and restoring the placement and length of your applications and home windows. Many applications do now no longer recollect their role and length among classes or even Windows Explorer does now no longer repair home windows to their remaining role below Windows 7 or higher. This is in which WindowManager steps in and makes certain your home windows are positioned precisely in which you need them each time you open them. WindowManager even lets in you to fasten the placement and length of any window, that allows you to continually open on the equal spot regardless of in which you circulate it. The window managing is completely customizable and you may installation unique policies on your favored or maximum often used home windows. You also can make WindowManager ship keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a application whilst its window is opened, run extra applications and different superior movements.
Here are some key features of “WindowManager 10.1.2”:
- Remembers and restores the placement and length of your applications and home windows
- Supports explorer home windows, applications, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable policies for shifting or sizing only, activating, remaining home windows, etc.
- Advanced movements for typing textual content into home windows, urgent keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Can be configured to paintings like “Save Workspace” for Excel users
- Multi-reveal help
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful cause device for profile switching
- Hot-key help
- Minimize home windows to the device tray area
- Fully customizable
- Now with Windows 10 help
- Windows (all versions from 7 to 11)
Download WindowManager 10.1.2