Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor Pro 7 software is a tool that enables network administrators to maintain security over a wireless network. This application examines WPA / WPA2-PSK’s wireless password security by trying to play Abby. Wireless password recovery tool in this product has high speed in this field. It also supports the dictionary attack with a variety of advanced features and supports all standard tcpdump logs.
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor is a tool that can help you determine the level of security of a wireless network by trying to retrieve the passwords used by users. The application supports both WPA and WPA2 security standards and can attempt to recover password from captured network data.To audit the security of your wireless network, you need to import or capture network packets. The program includes a wireless packet sniffer that can capture packets from AirPCap devices. If you do not use this type of device, you can use another packet sniffer and import data from files.
When creating a new project, the application can also import password hashes from the computer’s registry or from PCAP files. As the last resort, you can manually add the password hash in the program list if you have access to it.The recovery process can use different approaches, depending on the information you already have on the password. If you know a part of it or the number of characters used for the password, you can use the mask attack or the word attack to reduce the analysis time.
Here are some key Features of “Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor Pro v7.12” :
- View the security network wireless
- check the password strength WPA / WPA2-PSK wireless network
- saving time when using one or more video card NVIDIA or ATI
- Using patent-pending GPU acceleration technology
- Implementing advanced dictionary attacks – Performing attacks from outside or inside the network
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- – 30 MB of available disk space for installation
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor Pro v7.12