Autocroma AfterCodecs 1.5.1 is a plugin able to render direct output results in mp4 format, and for this you usually have to use Quicktime output or an anchor app to get mp4 output.
The AfterCodec plugin fixes this problem by installing it and allows you to render your projects directly and get high-quality, low-volume mp4 video output.
After installing the plug-in, just select AfterCodecs in the Output section, and then make the settings so that you can view the output results quickly and directly from the software.
In fact, using the AfterCodec plugin, you get the most out of mp4 outputs very quickly and without any intermediate need.
Here are some key features of “Autocroma AfterCodecs v1.5.1”:
- Direct rendering of outputs in mp4 format and on-the-fly
- Get high quality and low-volume output videos
- No need for Quicktime
- Better and faster compression
- ProRes rendering in Windows
- Use ffmpeg for the anchor H264 and H265
- Improving the quality of non-quality videos
- After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Premiere CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Media Encoder CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017 , CC 2015
- 64-bit Only
Download Autocroma AfterCodecs 1.5.1