Inkscape v1.1 x64 program for designing and creating vector graphics (Vector) that is used by professional designers around the world to create images, icons, logos, maps, diagrams and web page graphics. . Inkscape software uses the standard ( SVG) Scalable Vector Graphics as its fixed format. This software is open source and completely free. Vector images have different characteristics from Bitmap images, the most obvious example of which is the ability to enlarge images up to The desired limit is without loss of quality, which is due to the way the images are written.Inkscape software has sophisticated and professional design tools that can be used with Adobe Illustrator , CorelDRAW and Xara Xtreme compared.
The software supports files in SVG , AI , EPS , PDF , PS and PNG formats . This software has an understandable space and a very simple user interface, from several languages ( including Persian) Supports and is highly scalable (users can customize and develop this software by installing plugins and add-ons). InkScape software has a large number of users around the world, which is increasing every day, and there is a lot of educational content that helps users to design and create their work more easily. In a word, this open source and compact software can have the efficiency of Photoshop software to create vector graphics.
Features of Inkscape software:
– Extraordinary design tools: pencil tool, pen tool and calligraphy tool.
– Construction tools for different shapes: rectangles (which may have rounded corners), ovals (including circles, circles and arcs), polygons and stars (which can even be corners of these shapes) Rounded to your liking) and spiral shapes
– Writing tools
– Ability to copy and simulate shapes
– Color selection: (RGB, HSL, CMYK, color wheel, CMS)
Features of Inkscape
– Object creation
– Drawing: pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths), pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (freehand drawing using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes)
– Shape tools: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars / polygons (can be rounded and / or randomized), spirals
– Text tool (multi-line text, full on-canvas editing)
– Embedded bitmaps (with a command to create and embed bitmaps of selected objects)
– Clones (“live” linked copies of objects), including a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones
“Inkscape v1.1 x64“
It comes with a powerful set of tools for drawing and editing graphic objects, including markers, gradients, shapes, paths, clones, alpha blending and more, but it also allows freehand drawing. With just a few clicks, you can move and scale objects, create object groups and edit multiple items.
Direct XML editing, document mapping, screen pixel manipulation, node editing, bitmap tracing are some of the features worth mentioning. It provides layer support and allows you to perform complex path operations, as well as apply and edit path effects. Additionally, the application comes with text editing tools, such as the SVG font editor, glyphs and multilingual spell checking.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Inkscape v1.1 x64