PeaZip 6 a software file compression that many archive formats including ZIP, 7Z, ARC, self- extracting 7Z, ARC and TAR support. This software is free, as well as the ability to open and extract files from Microsoft’s MSI compressed format. PeaZip has other features such as setting compression rates, encrypting files with high security, making your own executable files with EXE extensions, sharing files for burning on CDs, DVDs, FLOPPY and EMAIL.
PezZip is a compression tool that supports several archive formats, including ZIP, 7Z, ARC, self-extracting 7Z, ARC and TAR.The user interface of the application is simple to navigate through, thanks to its Explorer-based layout. All you have to do is select the files or folders you want to archive and hit the Add button (also supported the drag and drop method).
In the next step, you have to set the output destination and configure format options. Plus, you can enable PeaZip to open the output path when the task is done, add each object to a separate archive, add the timestamp to the archive name, convert existing archives and use the TAR method before compression.
Here are some key Features of “PeaZip v6.7.0” :
- Supports a range of archive file formats such as: ZIP, 7Z, ARC, self-extracting 7Z, ARC and TAR
- Completely free
- Open and extract files from the Microsoft MSI compressed format Encrypt files with high security
- Make your own executable files with EXE extensions
- Possibility to split files to burn to CD, DVD, FLOPPY
- Easy to use interface
- Drag & Drop support
- Code cleanup
- Compatible with Various versions of Windows
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Download PeaZip v6.7.0