Anti DDoS Guardian 5. attacks mean that there is a large demand for a server and excessive use of resources (processor, database, bandwidth, memory, etc.), due to the high processing volume, its normal service The server has been interrupted or out of reach. A visualization attack can be one of the easiest ways to hack a server. Anti DDoS Guardian is an anti-DOS software to prevent network attacks on Windows servers . This software is for servers such as email servers , hosting servers, FTP servers, Apache servers , download servers, IIS servers, Internet serversSIP servers, VOIP servers, and more. It helps you identify and allow all authorized TCP / IP connections to be managed and managed.
Anti DDoS Guardian – over 5000 Internet servers use Anti DDoS Guardian to stop DDoS attacks. It protects IIS servers, Apache services, game servers, Camfrog servers, mail servers, FTP servers, VOIP PBXs, SIP servers and so on.
– Stop SYN flood, TCP flood, UDP flood, ICMP flood, bandwidth attacks
– Stop Slow HTTP Get & Post attacks
– Protect Windows Remote Desktop Connection from password brute force attacks
Here are some key Features of “Anti DDoS Guardian v184.108.40.206” :
- Network flow and TCP connection management. Anti DDoS Guardian limits the network traffic number, client bandwidth, TCP connection number and TCP connection speed.
- TCP half open connection control.
- UDP flow control. Anti DDoS Guardian limits UDP bandwidth, UDP connection rate and UDP packet rate.
- Block country IP addresses
- Block certain IP addresses or ranges of addresses.
- Firewall protection. The firewall rules are based on remote IP addresses, ports, protocols, and other TCP / IP factors.
- IP black list and white list. Anti DDoS Guardian controls users’ access to the Internet in certain areas by setting a black list or white list.
- Support for various IP list formats, such as Apache’s .htaccess.
- IP list automatic updating.
- Exceptional rules.
- Real Time network activity monitoring. Anti DDoS Guardian monitors every incoming and outgoing packet in real-time. It displays the local address, remote address, and other information about each network flow.
- Looking up IP addresses. Anti DDoS Guardian looks up the remote IP addresses and ownership information.
- Log files. Anti DDoS Guardian records each blocked and allowed IP address.
- Run Anti DDoS Guardian as a Windows service
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Anti DDoS Guardian v220.127.116.11