DAEMON Tools Ultra 6 is an advanced application for multiple protection emulation. DAEMON Tools is a further development of the fully featured Generic Safedisc Emulator. This program allows you to make backup copies of SafeDisc (CDilla), SecuROM, Laserlock, LockBlocks or games protected by StarForce.
Can emulate a maximum of 32 BDROM drives and works with CD / DVD / BD images created by many recording programs.
DAEMON Tools works with the most popular formats, including CCD (CloneCD), BWT (Blindwrite), MDS (Media Descriptor File), CDI (Discjuggler), NRG (Nero), PDI (Instant CD / DVD), B5T (BlindWrite 5 .)), CUE / BIN, ISO and ISZ.
In summary, DAEMON Tools comes with a convenient set of functions to help you mount and unmount images, create virtual drives, and generate image files from device content. Its ease of use and accessibility make it a decent emulation program for CD / DVD drives.
Here are some key features of “DAEMON Tools Ultra 6”:
- Ability to create a virtual drive up to 32
- Create a virtual drive to run games and software without the need for CDs and DVDs
- Run protected games and software and simulate SafeDisc crashes and support for SecuROM, LaserLock, LockBlocks and StarForce
- for the most common image formats like CUE, Bin, CCD, ISO, BWT, NRG, PDI, B5T, CDI, MDS, MDF, ISZ, etc.
- Ability to mount images to a specific folder
- Ability to copy game and audio CDs
- Ability to create locked CD and DVD images
- Full support for SPTD and iSCSI
- Ability to deploy as IDE drive
- Simple and pleasant user interface
- Support for all versions of Windows
- Supported OS
Windows 10 Anniversary 32-bit / 64-bit 4.0 or later
Windows 10 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit / 64-bit up to 5.5.1
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit up to 4.0
Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit / SP2 64-bit up to 4.0
Download DAEMON Tools Ultra 6