Proteus Professional 8.12 is software for the automatic design of electrical circuits. Proteus is a series of circuit simulation systems based on models of electrical components from PSPice. One of the special features of Proteus Professional is the ability to model programmable devices such as microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP, etc. This program contains models of most electronic components for special and standards-based simulations in this area.
This software can be used to develop the most advanced circuit routing modes, increasing the simulation capabilities of microcontrollers. In fact, Proteus Professional is one of the most popular software in the field of electronic circuit simulation and testing. This software allows you to test your circuit as an operation and design a circuit board after troubleshooting possible problems.
All Proteus PCB design products come standard with a built-in shape-based auto-router and basic SPICE simulation functionality. More advanced routing modes are included in Proteus PCB Design Level 2 and above, while the simulation functions can be expanded by purchasing the advanced simulation option and / or the microcontroller simulation functions.
Here are some key features of “Proteus Professional 8.12”:
- Electronic circuit design
- Contains tools for professional design
- Programmable device modeling
- Advanced routing design
- Save time and money on circuit design
- Microcontroller circuit simulation at a very professional level OR
- with all the elements of measurements real like oscilloscope, function generator, voltmeter, ammeter, etc.
- Can add Qdtmnd and Darar electronic component libraries
- Ability to design a circuit board simulation without changing the circuit
- Ability to debug programs and run them line by line on the microcontroller
- Operating System
– Windows 10 ,8 and 7
Download Proteus Professional 8.12