VoodooShield Pro 7 software is a reliable protector that keeps your computer safe from viruses, malware and threats. The tool can also block insecure programs and files and whitelist programs with trusted sources and sources. By creating this list, antivirus does not allow unreliable software to be installed without permission.
The software has two modes, Always On and Smart. The above software cannot delete infected files, but it blocks them. Additional features include persistent execution in the background of the system and the display of a small icon next to the desktop.
VoodooShield is a reliable application that takes different approaches to virus protection for your computer. The software cannot delete infected files, but it can block files from opening and protect your computer from infection.
The software has a smart option that allows you to automatically whitelist snapshots of all trusted programs and files at all times. Once the antivirus takes a whitelisted snapshot of your system, VoodooShield can block your computer from functioning and prevent other software from running. That is, you can create a list of allowed programs and configure your computer to run only the specified software. However, you can allow additional programs through the protective wall.
Here are some key features of “VoodooShield Pro 7”:
- Ability to drag and drop the file for scanning
- Ability to create a white list of reliable software
- Ability to disable the software for a certain period
- User-oriented and simple appearance
- Show a small icon of the software next to the system to remind the system status
- run the software in the background of the system
- Operating system: Windows 8/7/10
Download VoodooShield Pro 7