Uber Turing Machine 1.4 is an advanced application designed to enable you to program, visualize, debug, run and log turing machine algorithms. You can run and debug Turing machine programs in the three modes: normal (it has a delay between two steps), single-step, and the quick mode. In the first two cases, there is a detailed statistic of the completed transitions. In the quick mode the simulator will compute results as fast as possible – it’s useful if you just want to get the program output, or to examine an algorithm for possible infinite loops. There are also features of handy editing of input data on the tape, and of verifying the syntactic and semantic correctness of programs.You can save the algorithms and tapes separately and then reuse them later in several Turing machine programs. In other words, the Uber Turing Machine is a good choice for studying and programming the Turing machine.
In the theory of calculations, the Turing machine is referred to as a finite state machine, in which, with the occurrence of each passing, a symbol is printed on the tape. The introduction of the Turing machine by the English scientist, Alan Turing, in 1936 brings a further step towards the creation and emergence of computational machines of finite state. Mating Turing machine is a machine that works on a tape. On this bar, there are symbols that the machine can read and write and simultaneously uses them. This operation is fully defined by a series of simple simple instructions. Alan Turing describes machines that express what they can and can not be calculated in terms of calculation. The work of this machine is an infinite strip that is labeled with OS and IS.
The Turing machine can be designed to do the sum, subtraction, or any basic operation of the account. In fact, this machine can do any complicated task. Uber Turing Machine is an advanced program designed for the program, visualization, debugging, implementation and entry of Turing machine algorithms. You can setup and debug Turing machine programs in three normal, single-step and fast mode. You may save the algorithms and tapes individually and then reuse them in several Turing machine programs. In other words , Uber Turing Machine is a very good choice for studying and planning Turing machines.
Here are some key Features of “Uber Turing Machine v184.108.40.206” :
- Convenient creation of algorithms, ability to save and load them on / from a disk.
- Fast addition of repetitive data onto the tape.
- Verification of the correctness of an algorithm and tape data.
- Running and debugging in the three modes: normal, single-step and a quick mode.
- Logging of program execution, advanced output statistics.
- The following sample programs are already included with the Turing machine simulator: mathematical addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, binary counting and palindrome detection.
- Detailed help documentation is included.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- 300 MHz processor
- 10 MB of RAM
- 3 MB HDD
- 640×480 at 16-bit color depth screen
Uber Turing Machine v220.127.116.11