Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2023 is certainly considered one among Autodesk`s fantastically new merchandise, that is solely designed for strain evaluation in diverse systems and mechanical parts. This software program is capable of simulating all forms of linear and non-linear stresses, dynamic stresses and warmth switch mechanisms and offers engineers an in-depth evaluation.
Nastran In-CAD is any other model of the Nastran software program this is CAD-embedded and has the cap potential to investigate CAD documents. This model best works with CAD documents and has a sophisticated solver that solves equations primarily based totally on finite detail evaluation. Heat glide and switch.
Both software is rather well suited with different Autodesk merchandise and maybe run immediately in AutoCAD. Nastran is an FEA (Finite Element Analysis) software program that changed into currently designed via way of means of Autodesk and the business enterprise hopes to compete with different comparable software programs withinside the market.
Inventor Nastran software program gives a wide variety of simulations spanning more than one evaluation type. It is part of the Product Design and Manufacturing Collection – handing over high-stop simulation in a CAD-embedded workflow so engineers and analysts could make knowledgeable layout decisions.
This easy-to-analyze software permits designers to refine their designs without ever leaving their Windows surroundings via way of means of allowing them to investigate the reaction of parts/assemblies from inside their CAD surroundings for given boundary conditions.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran additionally gives analysts a huge variety of answer capabilities, along with digital simulation of structural, thermal, dynamics, and nonlinear problems.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2023”:
- Analysis of linear, non-linear, and dynamic stresses in various structures
- Simulation of heat transfer mechanisms and solving its equations
- Finite element analysis based on CAD files
- High compatibility with AutoCAD
- SolidWorks and Inventor support
- Analysis of stress, strain, and static deformation
- Operating System : 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 11 and Windows 10.
- CPU Recommended: 3.30 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores
- Memory Recommended: 64 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2023