GPU-Z v2 is a lightweight utility designed to scan your computer system and display information about a video card and GPU. It gets you familiar with a wide array of technical specifications, thus enabling you to have a better knowledge of your computer’s abilities.The GPU-Z features support for the latest NVIDIA and ATI cards and includes a GPU load test to check PCI-Express configurations. In addition, it grants you permission to default clocks, 3D clocks (if any) and overclock information.
Reports are incredibly detailed, containing characteristics about video cards, such as name, GPU, process technology, chip, memory type, DirrectX / PixelShader support, memory bandwidth, type of bus, memory clock, version driver, sensors, speed fans and version BIOS. You can save the full report on the sensors as a text file.The GPU-Z is also able to take pictures of the report and export it locally or to a free image hosting service so you can easily share it with your friends across the Internet.
Assessing the graphic capabilities of your video card is a very important task. The GPU-Z can easily accomplish that for you; It satisfies the needs of regular home users and professionals, such as system administrators.
Here are some key Features of “GPU-Z v2.17.0 + ASUS ROG Skin” :
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel graphics cards
- Executes on different versions
- View information such as: Real-time RAM, graphics card, DirectX version supported, GPU clock Bandwidth and Bus Width of the graphics card, memory type (DDR2, DDR3, etc.), graphics card driver version
- Validation of results
- No need to install
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
GPU-Z v2.17.0 + ASUS ROG Skin