Grapholite 4 is a powerful tool for designing a variety of diagrams, diagrams and designs from simple to complex models, and all the tools and capabilities of designing software such as Visio in a simpler collection interface.
And it can be considered a relatively inexpensive and low-cost replacement for Visio.
The great advantage of Grapholite is in the comfortable design with touch screens so that you can draw the basic shapes and connections between them quickly and easily, or use a comprehensive set of ready-made elements, shapes, and drawings.
Simply drag and drop them in the program window, easily designing diagrams and diagrams. You can also print your designed diagrams in a variety of supported formats for printing or publishing on a website.
Despite the fact that the app was designed with low-end tablet devices, it contains all the features that can be expected from the advanced state-of-the-art charting solutions such as Visio
a rich set of built-in themes and styles, sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use tracheals on the toolbox that can be easily dragged onto the canvas.
Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Here are some key features of “Grapholite v4.0.2”:
- Comfortable design with touch screens
- Relatively decent and lightweight replacement for Visio
- Simultaneous work on several projects in different tabs
- Print, share and extract graphs on their websites, Blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, lectures and other media
- Extract graphs designed in Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Visio formats (Vdx)
- Open Visio projects with formats Vdx and Vsdx
- Flowchart design
- Organizational charts design
- UML diagram design
- Web site design and frames
- User interface layout design (ui mo ckups)
- Network Layer DesignComputer design (including Cisco networks)
- Hospital plans (building plans, home plans, etc.)
- Design business process models
- Design mental maps and brainstorming charts
- Design of Venn diagrams and charts
- Design Stream diagrams
- Draw process process diagrams
- Draw workflow charts
- Draw Chevron and circular charts
- Swot analysis charts
- Graphical illustrations of graphic art
- Draw diagrams, algorithms, designs
- Planogram design
- Designing Information Charts
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)
Download Grapholite v4.0.2