Creo 4 is a software advanced in the field of industrial design (CAD) is the design, calculation and production of industrial components used.
This software, which includes the Grade-A software in design and production, has solid modeling capabilities (Solid & Surface) and is also capable of machining with a variety of CNC machines.
The most prominent of these benefits is the machining capability and exceptional G-Code for CNC machines. For ease of use, it allows machining on the most complex levels.
On the other hand, in the Mold environment, you will achieve the unique capabilities and archives of the standard parts for the molding industry. In the Drawing environment, you will find the most beautiful and technical two-dimensional maps with the most accurate 3D mapping tips and standards.
In general, with the introduction and learning of this software, all of my software needs in the manufacturing industry of 3D modeling, extraction of two-dimensional maps, assembly, molding, machining, and archiving of standard parts, etc., are integrated in my own. You will have it.
Here are some key features of “PTC Creo v4.0 M080“:
- Solid-based modeling instead of surface (Surface)
- Real-time variations on the entire piece
- Facade features and cut
- offs from multiple angles
- Creating slopes, rounds and curves required at separation levels
- Shrinking in three directions of coordinates
- Designing and building a muscle model, leaning Occasionally and at the head of the muscles
- Sending machining commands and getting G-Code
- Operating System:
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 with Update (KB2919355) (64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Main Memory (RAM): 4 GB or higher
- Internal Browser Support: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0
- Monitor: 1280x 1024 (or higher) resolution support with 24-bit or greater color
- Network: Microsoft TCP / IP Ethernet Network Adapter
- Mouse: Microsoft-approved 3-button mouse
- File systems: NTFS – Universal Naming Convention (UNC)
- Misc .: DVD drive
Download PTC Creo v4.0 M080