SolidCAM 2019 SP1 is a standard software application that is linked to CAM engineering with SolidWorks software.
This software provides a set of best construction classes inside SolidWorks, and 2.5-millimeter milling, 3-way milling, HSM machining, 4-axis milling, 5-millimeter milling, milling, 5-axis milling, and Wirecat supports.
SolidCAM runs directly within your existing SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity – design changes. Initiate the automatic tool trail updates to the CAD model
This software can be installed and used on SolidWorks 2012-2019.
Here are some key features of “SolidCAM 2019 SP1“:
- CAM engineering inside SolidWorks software
- Full simulation of different parts of the mold, cutting and milling machine
- millimeter simulation simulations
- 3D millimeter simulation
- High-speed machine simulation (HSM)
- Misc simulations 4 and 5 Axis
- Can be installed on SolidWorks 2012 to 2019
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 10 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions; Microsoft® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with the latest Service Pack); Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® Xeon ™, Intel® Core ™, Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
- Hard disk: 15 GB free disk space for installation; at least 100 GB of storage
- Graphics :NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no liability and no support)
- Monitor: 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Display: Microsoft Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 interface
Download SolidCAM 2019 SP1