Abaqus CAE 2019 is a software advanced engineering analysis, finite element and simulation of product performance computer-aided (CAE) is the first software Abaqus in 1978 in order to solve a problem of finite element in FORTRAN language in the 15000 line was written
The software was purchased by Dassault Systèmes in 2005, and since then, SIMULIA has been a means of synchronizing and integrating the simulation capabilities of other software companies such as CATIA. The software has changed over the years, so today, Abaqus CAE is one of the five core Abaqus FEA softwares.
With the introduction of the Abaqus Unified FEA, the five main members of the Abakus family are in the form of a coherent setup to cover all the needs of the simulation of the day.
Abaqus CAE stands for Complete Abaqus Environment is a software used to model mechanical components and montage collections and show the results of finite element analysis. This software consists of 11 different modules, each one responsible for part of the simulation process.
These modules are integrated in a continuous manner so that independent reference to each one is possible. In fact, this softwall, along with its suite of independent modules, also has the capacity for pre-processing, post-processing, and viewing the solvers process solver.
Although part of the first stage, which relates to the creation of geometry in the software, can also be done by conventional CAD software, in which case the geometry of the simulated product should be provided separately in the current CAD software and in the Software Part module Introduce
Here are some key features of “DS SIMULIA Abaqus CAE 2019”:
- Linear and nonlinear analysis
- Material materials for metal, composites, human tissue, rubber, thermoplastics, and more
- Material fracture and failure
- Robust contact capabilities
- High-performance computing
- The multiscale material modeling capability has been enhanced to support:
- Heat transfer, coupled temperature-displacement, and linear perturbation procedures.
- History output of micro-level results
- Fiber orientations now update with large Rotations
- Improved accuracy and performance
- New user subroutines have been introduced for modeling thermal materials and internal heat generation in Abaqus / Explicit
- The linear pyramid element C3D5 and linear hybrid Tetrahedron C3D4H are now available in Abaqus / Explicit
- The three-dimensional gasket element library in Abaqus / Standard now includes temperature degrees of freedom
- Results can now be Imported from multiple previous simulations
- Partial activation of elements can be specified during simulation
- The Abaqus Scripting Interface supports multiscale material modeling commands.
- The Eulerian type input
- Abaqus 2019 Test Configurations:
– Windows Vista Enterprise v1709 or v1803 64-bit
– Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU E5-1620 @ 3.60GHz
– 16384 MB RAM
– AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 9100
– 1920 x 1080; 32-bit color
Download DS SIMULIA Abaqus CAE 2019