Antenna Magus 2019 is a software tool to help accelerate the antenna design and modeling process. Antenna Magus has proven to be an invaluable aid to antenna design engineers and anyone who needs antenna models for antenna placement and / or electromagnetic interference. studies.
Antenna Magus is a software toolTo help accelerate the antenna design process and its modeling process, helping engineers make smarter selection of antenna elements in the early stages of design, will increase productivity and ultimately make the final model more efficient. This software uses an entirely new approach to antenna design than other similar software.
Antenna Magus is the most extensive antenna synthesis tool available on the market today. Its huge database of over 250 antennas can be explored to choose the optimal topology, which can be designed to meet the system criteria and exported to seamlessly integrate with your design workflow.
Here are some key features of “Antenna Magus 2019 Pro v9.0.0”:
- Simulate the antenna in the best way
- Provide different models in a comprehensive database with complete information about each antenna sample and how to use it
- Customization of input parameters
- Design Antenna based on various parameters such as operating frequency, gain, input impedance, etc.
- Antenna simulation using a three-dimensional electromagnetic simulator
- View frequency response graphs and antenna impedance in terms of input frequency for the antenna designed for fault detection and Fix design flaws
- Output for FEKO or CST MICROWAVE STUDIO
- 64-bit PC hardware
- 64-bit Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Node-locked licensing – no network connectivity required, but the licensing procedure is simplified by allowing the Antenna Sweet to connect to the internet.
- Floating license – all machines using the floating license must be connected to the same local area network as the floating license server machine while Antenna Magus is open.
Download Antenna Magus 2019 Pro v9.0.0