Registry First Aid Platinum 11 scans and fixes registry errors. Your WindowsV® Registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans the registry for orphan file / directory references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more … Registry First Aid finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the files or folders located. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Registry First Aid Platinum 11 helps the user to troubleshoot system registry problems. This software scans the registry files and folders that are not used, remote start menu items, fonts canceled, files, DLL, route plans and deals. Registry First Aid finds files and folders on your drive. These files may be moved from their original location and then corrected by the registry. In addition, this software finds and removes registries related to files in a deleted program. With the help of this software, your Windows registry is always correct, which helps to add speed to your system and faster loading of your programs.
Here are some key Features of “Registry First Aid Platinum v11.3.0” :
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file / directory references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
- your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
- How to use Reg1Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
- Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
- Scan the hard drive (s) for the missing files.
- Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
- Save a backup file of your registry.
- Fix the registry
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Registry First Aid Platinum v11.3.0