StudioLine Photo Pro 4 is software for professional editing and management of collections of images shared on computer networks. This software is a program developed for workgroups on a network that includes a server system and clients.
Once the program is installed on the server system, the group administrator (admin) can easily manage group members in terms of access and possible actions. You can edit images imported from cameras and scanners in common formats.
This software manages all popular graphic formats in the form of an image archive database. Features such as photo motifs give you easy access to the photos you need and future photos with system descriptions and descriptions added or tagged by your photos.
StudioLine Photo includes common editing tools and the most commonly used special image editing tools (white balance, unsharp mask, etc.). You can also use this software to include your photos in slideshows, send them to web galleries, burn them to CDs and DVDs, and email your photos. Show it to your friends.
Here are some key features of “StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.67”:
- Editing and managing images shared on the network
- Determining the level of access of different users to a photo
- Automatic detection and uploading of photos in the system
- Save the desired and common settings for easier application On other images
- Easy sharing of photos over the Internet
- Easy printing
- Putting watermark ( logo / text) on images
- Creating slideshows / digital albums of photos
- Support RAW format of popular digital cameras
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Multi-core processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz,higher recommended
- 4 GB RAM, more recommended
- 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
- 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
Download StudioLine Photo Pro 4.2.67