Dragonframe 4 is a software for making motion-based animations stop motion. Stop Motion is an animation technique that moves an object to frame and captures the image by the camera.
From the sequence of these images, it seems that the object is moving on its own. Dolls with moving joints or dolls made with dough are widely used in this technique.
Begin your stop motion filmmaking journey today with digital image capture software trusted by major motion picture studios and independent filmmakers alike.
Here are some key features of “Dragonframe v4.1.5”:
- Tools for precise movement design, stepping, polishing , recording, repeating …
- Making great shots with camera controls with tools for shooting shots and advanced image enhancements
- Adding Edit multiple audio files and create a conversation between multiple characters
- Design faces and custom characters like multi-layer image files in Photoshop
- Ability to synchronize and match the sound with the image in the event of a change in animation speed
- Display face and conversation settings Characters during animation
- Displays timeline related to burst and audio waveforms
- Instrument Design for drawing and displaying moving paths
- Scene design and paths in an X-Sheet side panel
- Time setting
- Transferring camera movements from this software to other 3D software such as Maya, Kuper, etc.
- Creating motion paths by choosing positions and points of interest, and then setting up penalties to move on this path
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (x64) 64bit
Download Dragonframe 4.1.5