Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5 is the powerful Camera Bits product. This software is designed to manage photos and comes with a variety of tools that, in addition to meeting the needs of users in the management, offers other capabilities to users. Among the tools and features available in this software, you can refer to such things as editing tools. The superior feature of this software is the ability to browse images, which allows you to easily access and manage the photos on the hard disk or digital camera’s memory.
Here are some key Features of “Camera Bits Photo Mechanic v5.0 Build 19720” :
- Ability to rotate JPEG files without loss of quality
- Ability to display EXIF file information
- Ability to flag files during slideshows
- Ability to write subtitle IPTC for language selection
- Capability View preview embedded for Panasonic RAW files
- Supports UTF-8
- Full support for core IPTC4XMP features
- Ability to test QuickTime compatibility for large PSD files
- Supports all IPTC file information fields
- Powerful IPTC tag feature, Tag, rename , Save, copy, FTP, E-mai
- Intel Pentium 3 1.2GHz, AMD Athlon 1200 or higher.
- 512MB of RAM (1GB or more recommended to run multiple applications simultaneously).
- 1024×600 display resolution with display set to Millions of colors.
- Internet connection required for software activation, FTP, E-mail, Upload to Photoshelter and other Uploaders.
- QuickTime required for displaying BMP, TGA, and movie files.
- CD-R / W, or DVD +/- R / W drive for Burn Photos to Disk.
- 1GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space is required for image and cache storage).
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic v5.0 Build 19720