Motor-CAD 12 is a company with the same name as an Engineering Design Software (CAD) specializing in designing and evaluating engine combustion engines, their topology and conceptual designs.
This software sets tools together to determine the efficiency, optimality, size and cost of the engines and balance them.
The software utilizes two-dimensional finite element simulation design, thermal analysis, electrical and mechanical analysis, which operate independently in each module.
Motor-CAD provides the ability to quickly and easily perform electromagnetic and thermal performance tests on electric machine designs, using integrated systems of software packages: EMag, Therm, Lab and Mechanical.
The software has a carefully constructed user interface that makes for easy data input and interpretation of results. Many of the features that make Motor-CAD the perfect optimization tool have been developed in close consultation with customers to meet the needs of the industry
Here are some key features of “Motor-CAD V12 v188.8.131.52”:
- Design of combustion engines from conceptual design to final design
- Four independent modules for different engine design stages
- Optimization of efficiency, size and cost of design and production
- Electromagnetic properties of the engine
- Perform thermal, electrical and Mechanical on the designs
- Using two dimensional finite element simulations for calculations
- Suitable for multi-physical calculations and stress analysis
- Performing rotor calculations and lifetime of parts
- Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit ) Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- Intel Dual-core 2.4GHz or higher processor
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- Dedicated GPU is recommended
- 10 GB of free disk space (SSD is highly recommended)
Download Motor-CAD V12 v184.108.40.206