AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 is a software The Autodesk product for designing and constructing substructures based on models that provide quick access to CAD and GIS data and data.
Using smart tools and industrial data models, you can apply regional standards or specific rules to your project.
This software technology provides you with improved data quality, higher productivity and better management of project resources.
This software helps engineers and specialists in implementing construction and road construction projects, designing building and construction plans, as well as in the road construction, construction, energy, construction, processing and analysis of GIS plans and information.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2020“:
- Direct access to geographic data with the ability to edit the information
- integration and analysis of information sources
- Ability to work with projects stored in the software AutoCAD
- Analysis Automatic optimization
- Ability to work and simulation with maps, photos taken
- use the geo-navigation system graphics
- using real geographic coordinate system
- access to geographic information from various sources such as ESRI, SHP, Oracle and ArcSDE
- Ability to read, write and convert CAD and GIS information.
- Operating System:
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 ( 64-bit only)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 64-bit only)
– Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
– Basic: 2.5-2.9 GHz processor
– Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
– Multiple processors: Supported by the application
– Basic: 16 GB
– Recommended: 32 GB
- Display Resolution:
– Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
– High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card:
– Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
– Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space: 16.0 GB
- Browser: Google Chrome ™ (for AutoCAD web app)
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
- Additional R equirement: Database & FDO Requirements
Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2020