AutoCAD 2020 is a software flagship product computer-aided design software designed by AutoDesk designers, architects and engineers to build two-dimensional and 3D models of integrated or networked surfaces.
Before designing with the help of computers, designers were forced to work with tools such as design boards, pencils, automates, rulers, compasses and tunes that were much more limited than modern tools like AutoCAD.
Since 1982, when the first version of AutoCAD software was introduced to the market, it became the most widely used computer design tool due to the advanced features of automotive and computer design.
This software is currently the most widely used industrial design and cartography software that has over 100 million users worldwide.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk AutoCAD 2020“:
- The most widely used industrial design and engineering drawings in the world.
- Extensive design capabilities such as smart points, precision measuring instruments, etc.
- 3D and two dimensional design and drawing tools
- High quality in design and printing
- Get a DWG-specific extension
- Have advanced programming environment for specific applications
- Share Planning with minimal volume and maximum quality
- Easily transfer settings between different computers
- Flexible user interface
- Preventing unwanted changes.
- Operating System:
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 ( 64-bit only)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 64-bit only)
– Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
– Basic: 2.5-2.9 GHz processor
– Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
– Multiple processors: Supported by the application
– Basic: 8 GB
– Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution:
– Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
– High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card:
– Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
– Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- Disk Space: 6.0 GB
- Browser: Google Chrome ™ (for AutoCAD web app)
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2020