Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop v6.3.1 is a mapping software for editing and converting geo-satellite images in Photoshop software. Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop software with many tools that has the ability to import, edit and export geographic images, aerial and satellite images in Photoshop, and using the capabilities of Adobe Photoshop software transparency, filters, pixel editing , And have image settings such as brightness, contrast, and curve control while retaining detail.
Features of Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop
– Extensive support for thousands of geographic coordinate systems
– Create PDF files including coordinate systems of the geographic image
– Create scripts and action Geographic Imager and Photoshop tools to automate duplicate tasks
– Ability to adjust the image
– Use the main features of Photoshop without destroying the spatial properties of space images
– Ability to quickly edit space images
– Import and manage geographic images in Photoshop and multimedia and multi-channel information
– Extensive Geospatial Image Support
– Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image. Import industry-
– used spatial images formats such as GeoTIFF, MrSID, NITF, PCI and more. Import digital elevation formats such as Esri GRID, BIL,
– USGS DEM and more.
– Georeference images easily by adding control points and assigning world coordinates interactively. Review residual errors and detect
– coordinate system to reference and rectify images. Manually add control points, import or export points from a text file, and view
– accuracy and errors. Use the Quick Georeference option to make georeferencing even easier.
Accurate Map Projections
– Extensive support for thousands of geographic and projected coordinate systems. Easily transform between geodetic and projected
– coordinate systems. Need to define your own coordinate system? Create one or edit an existing definition and save it for future use.
– Manage custom transformations in an easy to use coordinate system browser.
Mosaic Like a Pro
– Snapping images together not working? Mosaic individual images to create a seamless image. Mosaicked images retain spatial
– referencing and can be individually modified using Adobe Photoshop tools and transformed using Geographic Imager.
Tile Faster Than Saying “Tile”
– Tile an image into multiple images by tile size or count and automatically save them using sequential naming. Image tiles retain
– spatial referencing making it ideal to import into MAPublisher and other third-party applications without any trouble.
“Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop v6.3.1“
Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image. Import industry-used spatial images formats such as GeoTIFF, MrSID, NITF, PCI and more. Import digital elevation formats such as Esri GRID, BIL, USGS DEM and more.Snapping images together not working? Mosaic individual images to create a seamless image. Mosaicked images retain spatial referencing and can be individually modified using Adobe Photoshop tools and transformed using Geographic Imager. Import DEM formats such as BIL, USGS DEM, Esri GRID, Military Elevation Data / DTED, SRTM and more. Assign a DEM Schema during import for easier rendering and create shaded relief maps quickly and easily using the Terrain Shader feature. Control intensity and lighting source. Define elevation intervals for custom color ramps.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2018 / CC 2019
- 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)
- 1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended)
Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop v6.3.1