Pumpsim Premium 3 is an advanced software for simulating and modeling various plumbing and pumping systems of various fluids that allow engineers to design suitable pump systems in a variety of oil and gas pipelines and systems, and the flow and fluid pressure, Modeling for a moment.
Chasm Consulting Pumpsim ™ is a powerful, steady state and dynamic (time-based) modeling tool for compressible fluid, gas and compressed airflow prediction through pipes, pumps and compressors.
The software also has other functional capabilities such as designing the outflow routes for contaminated water from mines and factories, simulating the movement of fluids within the pipe, determining the coefficient of optimality and final cost, analyzing the structure of the tankers and examining the mutual effects of the fluid and pipe.
Here are some key features of “Pumpsim Premium v22.214.171.124”:
- Simulation and modeling of plumbing systems, pumps
- Design of exit paths
- Calculating the pressure and flow dynamics in the plumbing network
- 3D design of the plumbing network
- Simulating animation of fluid flow inside the pipe
- Transmitting and displaying data to the display system External
- Calculate the pressure and temperature of fluids in the tubes
- Simulate condensable fluids
- Suitable for water, oil and gas
- Intel-based (AMD or Intel) dual-core processor, 2 Ghz or higher
- Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4GB of RAM or higher
- SSD Hard Drive
- Dedicated / Discrete Graphics Card from Intel, ATI or NVIDIA with more than 128MB or RAM. Intel Core i processors (generally sold from 2010 onwards) now have reasonable graphics power and perform well with Pumpsim without a dedicated graphics card.
- Pumpsim Visual ™ is not officially supported on Apple Mac computers, however, it has been confirmed that and capable of running on newer Macbooks under Windows dual-boot or Parallels ™ virtualization software can work with Windows 8/10 touchscreen tablets. Click the TABLET mode in Pumps to optimize touch control.
Download Pumpsim Premium v126.96.36.199