Insight Numerics in:Flux 1 is one of the products of Insight Numerics Company and software for analyzing Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) projects (the term for Computational fluid dynamics) in 3D. CFD is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reactions and related phenomena, which analyzes numerical algorithms and solves mathematical equations, analyzing issues involving fluid fluids. This software is able to analyze the issues of gas diffusion and diffusion in complex geometries. in: Flux is specifically designed for flood simulations for users who do not have sufficient knowledge or background expertise in CFD. This software can do CFD modeling in a fraction of time and cost compared to other CFD programs.
Insight Numerics is pleased to announce the availability of : Flux Insight Numerics’ new fully-three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software product. in: Flux is specifically designed for users to perform ventilation and dispersion simulations without prior CFD knowledge or expertise.
in: Flux is a CFD software that analyzes ventilation and gas dispersion within complex geometries. It is aimed at all engineers, including those who have never performed a CFD for themselves. The speed and simplicity of in: Flux is unrivaled. Organizations can now carry out CFD modeling at a fraction of the time and cost associated with other CFD products.
Here are some key Features of “Insight Numerics in:Flux v1.25” :
- Analysis of computational fluid dynamics issues
- CFD modeling in a fraction of time and cost
- Without the need for sufficient expertise and knowledge in the field of CFD
- Direct communication with many code formats such as DGN, DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP, OBJ, STL
- Auto-complete all numeric settings, boundary conditions
- Instantly set up several simulations after processing
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Full Version), available here
Windows XP SP3 or higher ( x64 only)
- Minimum Hardware: 2.0 GHz or higher with 8GB RAM, integrated graphics, 2GB hard disk space available
- Recommended Hardware: 2.5 GHz and 4 processing cores or more with 16GB RAM, 2GB dedicated graphics, 2GB hard disk space available