Altair Inspire Mold 2021 – Injection molding is an industrial process in which equal quantities of parts are manufactured by injecting molten material into the mold under pressure to obtain the desired shape.
Altair Inspire Mold offers a modern, integrated approach to simplifying the Design for Production (DfM) process of injection molded components. This software provided a template simulation and testing environment to design, test, and verify performance accuracy and ultimately optimize the designed template.
The simulation performed by Inspire Mold is made available to designers and production engineers early in the production/product development cycle to help them improve the quality of the final product and reduce costs.
Functions such as virtual testing, validation, modification and optimization of molded part designs can be easily performed using a five-step workflow. All this makes it possible to evaluate the feasibility of manufacturing the parts and identify common errors (such as deformations, incorrect marking, etc.)
Here are some key features of “Altair Inspire Mold 2021”:
- 3D injection mold design
- Automatically create geometries for sprue systems, gates, vents, and other major tool components
- Test and review various design configurations and scenarios for tools and parts
- Tool tests to find the best number of cavities, tool inserts, sprues, and sprue systems
- Filling, packing, and cooling simulation
- Prediction of common defects such as warping, corrosion, false marks, short shots, air pockets, weld lines, material leaks, etc.
- Simulation of fiber orientation and use of results for advanced structural analysis of composite materials
- Operating Systems:
– Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– 64 bit only
– OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory
– Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported/li>
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 10 GB or more of free hard disk space
Download Altair Inspire Mold 2021