Autodesk VRED Design 2022 is a powerful software from the renowned Autodesk company, which was developed for the special needs of manufacturers of automobiles, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters, and other means of transportation. This software has the ability to visualize data and convert it into high-quality 3D rendered models.
This program covers a wide range of users with its various tools, from designers to engineers and managers to the production processes of common users of various commercial products such as glasses, speakers, product packaging, mobile phones, laptops, printers, etc. . This software also includes animation power, which can be used to create an animation of the rendered product.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk VRED Design 2022”:
- Playback Enhancements: New shader patterns and GPU ray tracing enhancements ensure superior playback quality.
- Computer enhancements: Includes an improved UV editor, support for alias reference assemblies, and a new texture-based light bake.
- Enhanced Streaming Features: Enhanced VRED Streaming Features, including user interface enhancements and improved device compatibility.
- Interactive Depth of Field: You can now use real-time depth of field for CPU and OpenGL ray tracing, as well as for animation.
- Screen area ambient occlusion: A wider range of options with screen area ambient occlusion provides better quality with minimal artifacts.
- Hardware :
– Minimum: 2 GHz 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
– Recommended: Intel Core™ / Xeon® processor or AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen Threadripper™
– 8 GB RAM, 16 GB, or more recommended
- Graphics Requirements
– For GPU Raytracing (VRED 2021 and above): We recommend the use of the NVIDIA® driver version 442.50 (or higher). Larger scenes require 8GB or more GPU memory.
– NOTE: The driver is available under Advanced search on the NVIDIA website here.
– For OpenGL: Supported NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with OpenGL 4.3 support and a certified driver
– See the Certified Hardware
- Operating Systems
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)IMPORTANT:
– Redhat 6. x is not supported as of version 2022
– Windows 7 is not supported as of version 2021
– macOS is not supported as of version 2019.1
For the VRED Render Node:
– Linux Version: Linux with GNU C Library stable release version 2.5 with installed X-Server
– Redhat 7.x, using the stable release version 2.17 of the GNU C Library
– Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (required to view PDF documentation provided)
– Internet Browser (certified: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer)
– Appropriate graphics card driver
– Driver software for optional hardware
Download Autodesk VRED Design 2022