Altair Inspire PolyFoam 2021 is Altair’s latest simulation analysis tool and an integral part of the Inspire foam fabrication and fabrication platform that enables you to learn and perform the simulation process of filling a mold and evaluate design concepts. . Polyurethane foam, which is used in making seats in most cars, will reduce vibration and increase driver and passenger comfort while driving. Therefore, the use of this foam is very widespread in the transport industry.
Inspire PolyFoam software predicts the effects of polyurethane reaction during the foaming process, such as injection, foaming, optimization, and foaming, based on chemical reactions and physical reactions. Inspire PolyFoam can predict the foaming pattern, mass, and heat transfer rate, including density distribution and temperature distribution according to the desired component, which has a great impact on the quality of the final product. This software replaces the traditional design process, so by optimizing the initial design, you can correct common mistakes and errors before the final production phase.
Here are some key features of “Altair Inspire PolyFoam 2021 Build 1375”:
- Analysis and simulation of foam manufacturing steps
- Investigate the possibility of immediate manufacturing
- Reduce errors in the production phase
- Reduce production cycle time through precise design
- Use the database of materials available for manufacturing tools and foam
- Provide a high quality end product
- The recommended computer configuration is an Intel I7 or I9 or Xeon based computer; 4-cores (8-threads); 16 GB of memory; OpenGL compatible graphics card with OpenGL 3.1 or later; running Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only).
Download Altair Inspire PolyFoam 2021 Build 1375