Vercator 2 – In the past, three-dimensional 3D clouds were handy and timely, with a lot of engineers.
Traditional registration of 3D point clouds has often proved to be slow and feature-heavy.
With Correvate’s Vercator software, this problem has been largely solved. The main task of this application is to automatically record 3D spots of laser data and other resources.
By defining a predetermined program and performing the relevant settings, you can simply complete the entire networkScan data and register 3D spots with the least error in your project.
Here are some key features of “Correvate Vercator v2.2.37”:
- 80% reduction in the time taken to record the cloud-dimensional
- Ability to Scan whole network cloud of laser and surveying
- Automatic identification of planes, lines and other features of the geometric per Scan
- characteristics of geometric and Different Scans and Overlapping Setup
- Perform Vector Analysis for Accurate Recordings and Removing Extra Points and Negligence
- Using the SLAM Algorithm to Record Point-to-Point Cloud Networks
- Overlaping in Scan Pages and Getting the Best Results
- Creating Reports quality and process quality verification of the cloud
- Supported OS:Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10 with Latest Updates
- Intel or AMD Quad-core CPU
- 4 GB of RAM minimum (for small scans)
- 100 GB or more disk Space (depends on number of scans)
- 7200rpm HDD (SSD is highly recommended)
Download Correvate Vercator v2.2.37