Alien Skin Exposure X4 is a great photo editor for creating creative imagery that accomplishes all the steps involved in importing a photo, organizing the necessary settings, and eventually editing and impacting it step by step for its users. Exposure makes it easy to do duplicate work for every single one, and with the powerful set of tools it offers, produces a beautiful, high quality image on the output. Exposure X is very flexible and can be used as a plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom, or even an independent and complete program for fast and non-destructive editing of photos. Exposure X is the creative photo editor that handles every step of your workflow. Exposure simplifies routine tasks and delivers a rich set of tools for developing beautiful photos.
Exposure has been helping photographers develop beautiful styles for the past 10 years. Now see how Exposure X handles the practical side of a professional workflow.
Here are some key Features of “Alien Skin Exposure X4 v220.127.116.11” :
Exposure’s carefully researched library of styles gives your photos a human touch. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to evoke emotion. Explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop your own style.
Exposure streamlines photo management by eliminating burdensome chores. You do not need to import photos into Exposure, so browsing is fast and easy. There are no user interface modules, which allows you to edit and organize photos at the same time.
Exposure’s flexible features handle any photography workflow. Use it as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. As a standalone app, Exposure X helps you quickly edit RAW photos non-destructively.
- Complete Standalone Photo Manager
– File and Folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
– Flags / Stars / Colors for organization and culling
– Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
– Drag an image or folder Onto Exposure to this folder and create a bookmark
– Metadata display in thumbnails, preview, and panel
- Greatly enhanced RAW camera support
– No need to import images
– Cloud syncing lets you easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
- Copy from Card
– Copy from multiple cards at once
– Work on other things while copy happens in background
Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
New Petzval, Pinhole Camera, and Freelensing presets
– White balance eyedropper
– Temperature and tint controls
– Detail Panel – noise reduction and sharpening
- Brush Tool
– Touch up portraits
– Lighten or darken part of an image
– Make a preset impact on a specific area
- Ability to stack effects
- User Interface
– Keys for Basic Panel sliders like brightness and vibrance.Flexible Panels:
– Move panels
– Hide panels
– Solo Mode
– Fast startup
– No need to import images before exploring folders
– Browsing images is very fast
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280 × 768 resolution or greater.
- Exposure X4 is a complete photo editing and organizing solution. It can also be used as a creative editing plug-in. The plug-in requirements are as follows:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or later