Adobe Substance 3D Designer 2022 – You can layout textures and styles the usage of Adobe Substance 3-D Designer . This software program lets in you to create photo filters, ambient lights, styles and substances or even lovely 3-D models.
Substance 3-D Designer software program may be taken into consideration as one of the high-quality alternatives for developing textures with distinctive shapes and designs. With this software program, textures associated with distinctive substances inclusive of fabrics, stone, wood, asphalt, distinctive forms of soil, bricks, etc. may be created to be used in three-d models. As you realize in graphic
initiatives the naturalness of the textures on distinctive gadgets in a online game , movie , animation, Graphic model, etc., significantly have an effect on the realism of the output of the project. So it is able to be stated that it’s far those textures that make the factors of a online game or animation appearance greater natural.
This software program became formerly launched as Allegorithmic Substance Designer. Recently, Adobe has delivered this software program as one of the applications withinside the Substance 3-D Collection.
This software program enables customers to create the substances and textures they want according with enterprise standards, and this has caused the Substance 3-D Designer used in lots of industries ( sport making, modeling, filmmaking , etc.) To be placed. The cloth produced with the aid of using this software program may be utilized in famous software program withinside the area of 3-D graphics .
For software program, a flexible, nonlinear, non-destructive, and node-primarily based totally workflow is described in order that the consumer can navigate a extensive variety at any level of the layout with out traumatic approximately losing effort. Use methods and effortlessly put into effect anything he has in mind.
Here are some key features of “Adobe Substance 3D Designer 2022 v18.104.22.16811”:
- Designing various textures for making 3D models
- Using natural noise in making textures
- Production of 3D materials for use in other 3D software
- Creating materials based on multiple layers such as Diffuse, Normal, Specular, Bump, Displacement And …
- Step-by-step design and non-destructive workflow to test and adjust whatever you have in mind
- Support for Python scripting
- Access to a constantly growing library with hundreds of nodes and filters
- Create HDR lighting
- Color management with Pantone and OpenColorIO support
- MDL support: Create MDL material with a dedicated shader graph
– OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
– Intel Core i9
– AMD Ryzen 9
– Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080
– Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000
– AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
– VRAM: 16GB
– RAM: 32GB
– Hard drive: 50 GB SSD
- General recommendations
– For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
– Only versions 2019.x and above have been notarized in order to run on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
– On CentOS 7.5 or older, the application may not start because of library dependency issues (FT_Get_Font_Format error). We recommend updating the system or installing the following library.
– Remote Desktop connection is possible if an OpenGL 3.3 context is available. It will work on Nvidia Quadro but not on Nvidia GeForce because it provides only an OpenGL 1.4 context. If this is an issue, we recommend using alternative solutions such as VNC/Teamviewer.
– Steam version users should disable the Steam Overlay for Designer, as it may cause performance issues when active.
- Supported GPUs
Below is a list of the GPU compatible with the application :
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 and above
– NVIDIA Quadro P2200 and above
– AMD Radeon RX 580 and above
– AMD Radeon Pro 5300 M
- TDR (Windows only)
For the best overall stability while performing heavy computations on the GPU – e.g. rendering complex graphs, rendering in the 3D View, exporting a scene from the 3D View, etc. – it is strongly recommended to make sure the Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) match the recommended values in this page of our documentation.
- Minimum GPU drivers versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the application to run without issues. This list may be subject to changes as new versions release.
– GeForce : 451.48
– Quadro : 451.48
Windows / Linux
– Radeon : 19.7.1
– Radeon Pro / Firepro : 18.Q4
Windows / Linux
– All : 15.33
- GPU Raytracing for Baking
To enable GPU Raytracing via Optix or DXR the drivers recommended above must be installed.
- DXR requires the following minimum configuration :
Windows 10 version 1809, see this page for more information
GPU with Pascal architecture (Nvidia GeForce 10XX)GPU raytracing runs optimally on dedicated ray tracing hardware such as NVIDIA GeForce RTX or NVIDIA Quadro RTX GPUs.
Download Adobe Substance 3D Designer 2022 v22.214.171.12411