Surfcam 2020 is the most advanced computer simulation software (CAM).
With its abundant and expanded capabilities, this software has gained unprecedented popularity around the world, from now on, from machining workshops to multinational companies producing automotive and aerospace industries to this piece of software simulations.
Work, tool path, and how to work with CNC machines.
Here are some key features of “Vero Surfcam v2020.0 with Part Modeler“:
- Simulation of all machining processes
- tool paths and sample workpiece conditions
- Advanced simulation of different machining techniques
- Four and five-way turning
- Simulation of CNC machines
- Simulation of three Next milling projects
- Solid and Wire machining simulations EDM and Waveform
- Segmentation and split cutting
- Strategic management and cost reduction capabilities
- OS : Windows 7 (SP1 required) ,8.1, 10
- XP, 2003, Vista and 8 are no longer supported by Edgecam.
- 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phenom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB free disk space for the SURFCAM installation
- 17 “Color monitor (1280 x 1024 screen resolution)
- Mouse including wheel (Intellimouse)
- SpaceMouse / SpaceBall (optional)
- Network card
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Internet connection for license activation / updates
- USB port for the SURFCAM security key
Download Vero Surfcam v2020.0 with Part Modeler