Altair FluxMotor v2019.1 is a product of Altair, a specialized software for the design of machines, tools and rotary systems. With this software the user is able to engineer a complete 3D rotary system. Design of electromagnetic and thermal systems are one of the main features of software. Tools such as personalization, simulation and prediction of machine behavior and compatibility with other Altair software are other features of this software.
This software has a vast library of engine design tools and standards, enabling engineers to design and simulate their own rotary engine in the fastest time and easily; rotary engines, Circulation and vibration are supported in this software. FluxMotor is a flexible standalone software tool focusing on the pre-design of electric rotating machines. It enables the user to design and create motors from standard or custom parts, as well as intuitively add windings and materials to run a selection of tests and compare machine behavior.
High productivity gain
– Automatically driven workflow offering an efficient user-oriented environment to different levels of users
– Facilitated project management, allow quick access to past studies and manage the full range of products
– Creating an electric motor model and Evaluating its technical-economic potential within minutes
No compromise on accuracy
– Based on optimization technology, FluxMotor helps reduce computing time to minimum while maintaining accurate results
– Computing methods wisely using high power finite element modeling
– Settings adapted to task levels of accuracy vs. rapidity
Connection for advanced studies
– Easy export project to Flux to perform advanced studies like eccentricity, vibro-acoustic, etc.
– At any time, the fully parameterized Flux project, with all its physical properties embedded, is ready to be solved in Flux environment
Here are some key Features of “Altair FluxMotor v2019.1” :
- Advanced and complete design of rotary engine and machinery
- Simulation and prediction of properties of designed projects
- Project management and device scheduling planning
- Cost reduction with cost estimation and material saving tools Basic
- Support for Vibration and Thermal Systems
- 3D Design of Rotating Systems
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
– Windows 8 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB if RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
Altair FluxMotor v2019.1