Edgecam 2020 is a software market leading computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) system for NC part programming. With an unparalleled ease of use and sophisticated toolpath generation, it’s the only CAM system you’ll need for milling, turning and mill-turn machining.
Edgecam will use your knowledge and experience to drive the CAM process with automation tools to suit different applications – allowing you to maintain your competitive edge.
Here are some key features of “Vero Edgecam v2020.0 with Part Modeler“:
- Simulation of all machining and manufacturing processes
- Advanced simulation of different machining techniques
- 4 and 5-axis turning
- Simulation of CNC machines
- simulation of milling projects
- Simulation of solid machining and Wire EDM and Waveform
- Split and split cut
- off capabilities Strategic management capability and reduced production costs
- OS : Windows 7 (SP1 required) ,8.1, 10
- XP, 2003, Vista and 8 are no longer supported by Edgecam.
- 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phenom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB free disk space for the SURFCAM installation
- 17 “Color monitor (1280 x 1024 screen resolution)
- Mouse including wheel (Intellimouse)
- SpaceMouse / SpaceBall (optional)
- Network card
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Internet connection for license activation / updates
- USB port for the SURFCAM security key
Download Vero Edgecam v2020.0 with Part Modeler