Vectorworks Designer 2019 is a software from Nemetschek is one of the specialized CAD and 3D design software.
The first time this software was released in 1985 by Richard Diehl called Graphsoft, but since 2000, it has been supported and updated by Nemetschek.
Vectorworks now has more than 650,000 customers worldwide. The software, which was originally designed exclusively for architects, is now focusing more on designing industrial products, which has made it a rival to AutoCAD’s Autodesk product.
Here are some key features of “Vectorworks Designer 2019 SP3“:
- Integrated and simple environments with advanced engineering design tools
- Various modules for specific designs
- Design, drawing, designing and modeling of 3D models
- Creative modeling with various customization capabilities
- Complete site modeling (below building level) )
- Design of Building Information Model (BIM)
- Design based on algorithm or hierarchy
- Supports Python Codes for automating processes
- Stunning visualization and graphics of rendered models
- Documentation of building information from design to completion
- Modeling solids and surfaces Along with advanced reporting and reporting
- Designing special environments such as showrooms, concerts and the like;
- Designing design tools for designing greening and irrigation;
- A wide range of pre-made models of high-quality
- Operating Systems:
– Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1 64-bit
- Entry-level Profile:
– Processor: 64-bit Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent ) or better
– RAM: 4GB or more
- Graphics Card:
– OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card with 1GB of VRAM or more
– Some integrated graphics cards such as Intel Iris graphics are acceptable for simple models / drawings, but a dedicated graphics card is preferable.
– Vectorworks with Vision requires a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of VRAM or more, preferably released in the past three years (eg NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 series, AMD Radeon RX 400 series).
– Using multiple views with a variety of visibilities in a pan, requires a graphics card with at least 2GB of VRAM.- Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
– Hard Disk: 10GB of free disk space is required for the installation. 30GB or more is required for full installation with all libraries.
Download Vectorworks Designer 2019 SP3