DxO PhotoLab 5 contains powerful software for processing RAW and JPEG images, with the result that the best quality images can be created.
This software gives you the ability to easily and powerfully correct and edit images by using a complete set of editing tools along with a beautiful user interface.
Tools with which you can eliminate noise, adjust the brightness and contrast of the image, eliminate some elements of the image and Finally, you can extract your photos in special formats for publication on the web or for printing or With DxO PhotoLab, too, you can only select a certain part of the image and make the necessary corrections and changes.
Here are some key features of “DxO PhotoLab 5”:
- Enhance image brightness and brightness
- Adjust image contrast
- Remove image noise and adjust color details
- Ability to select a specific part of image for editing
- Brush tool for drawing and painting on a area of an image
- Apply artistic effects
- Ability to add additional particles and spots and remove some elements from the image
- Ability to copy and paste applied settings from one photo to another
- Contains a series of default settings for quick editing
- Ability to extract in the template Several different formats for websites, printing, etc.
- Send images directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel® Core™ i7 4th generation or better, or AMD Ryzen™ recommended)
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 1809 or higher (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft®), Windows® 10 version 2004 or later recommended
- DirectX® 10-capable system
- OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
- NVIDIA GTX™ 1060, AMD Radeon™ RX 580 or better recommended for DeepPRIME
Download DxO PhotoLab 5